Sunday, February 23, 2014

GOD SOOTHED ME ! THE BOUNCING BABY BOY ARRIVED!

By

EvangelistBee


facebook- evangelistbee (PUBLIC FIGURE - LIKE)
Twitter@evangelistbee
Mail-evangelistbee@gmail.com


This is a testimony to encourage you. 


Have to share this. It  has made my weekend. God honors faith! He is faithful.

Kindly follow the actual email trail - edited for space and  content

Sis. O,
27th April 2013
Hello Evangelist, First of all, I would like to appreciate God ...I was at the
RGGC Province 21 night vigil yesterday and I believe the good Lord, ...Please I would like you to join me in faith and pray along with me that  the Lord will bless my marriage with children.... that I will conceive this quarter and will carry..to full term and deliver..safely to the glory of God.

27th April 2013
I was led to reply:
As the Lord lives, He will remember you.
and be practical in any area you require help - treatments, procedures etc - God will lead you!
Let me know when they (babies) are here for they will come.
EVB

Sis. O,
21st Feb 2014
Hello Sir,
With joy in my heart and in full appreciation to the Almighty God, I write to tell you that I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Saturday ..Feb 2014. 
Indeed the whole journey has been full of miracles, from the beginning to the end. God was just more than amazing. I really want to say thank you for joining us in prayers. Our God never fails and the miracles are just starting.
One of the names of the baby - Oluwatumininu: God has soothed me (after 8 plus years)

DON'T GIVE UP. As the Lord lives, He will soothe you this month. He will soothe your pain and longings and they (whatever they are) WILL COME.

In Jesus Name.

God bless you.
EVB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We bless d name of the lord, congratulations ma.