Tuesday, December 30, 2014

ELEVENTH HOUR MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN ! END OF YEAR / NEW YEAR PRAYER POINTS


By

EvangelistBee


facebook- evangelistbee (PUBLIC FIGURE - LIKE)
Twitter@evangelistbee
Mail-evangelistbee@gmail.com




PERSONAL NOTE: I have never felt the urge and the burden for us to pray! Miracles still happens and I pray that none of us will be left out!

END OF YEAR AND NEW YEAR PRAYER POINT!



PRAY! Lets pray!


TEXT: MATT 20:1 - 10


Mat 20:1  "The Kingdom of heaven is like this. Once there was a man who went out early in the morning to hire some men to work in his vineyard. 
Mat 20:2  He agreed to pay them the regular wage, a silver coin a day, and sent them to work in his vineyard.  (gnb)
KJV - Mat 20:3  He went out again to the marketplace at nine o'clock and saw some men standing there doing nothing,
Mat 20:5  Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour (twelve o'clock and again at three o'clock), and did likewise. 
Mat 20:6  And about the eleventh hour (five o'clock) he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? 
Mat 20:7  They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
GNB Version - Mat 20:8  "When evening came, the owner told his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages, starting with those who were hired last and ending with those who were hired first.' 
Mat 20:9  The men who had begun to work at five o'clock (eleventh hour) were paid a silver coin each. 
Mat 20:10  So when the men who were the first to be hired came to be paid, they thought they would get more; but they too were given a silver coin each.

FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS………

Mat 20:6  And about the eleventh hour (five o'clock) he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? 

1. Lord, in any list of breakthrough that my name is not yet included this late in the year - Visit me oh Lord.
2. Daddy, you are a miracle worker  - before the end of this year –surprise me Lord!
3. You are timeless and eternal, let it never be too late for me.
4. Show the world that your mercy speaks
5. Find me where I am and visit me Lord.
6. Before the end of this year and in the new year, Destroy the stronghold of idleness in my life 
7. Before the end of this year and in the new year, destroy the power of stagnancy.
8. I renounce all form of frustration in my life.
9. Father, in the name of Jesus, remove the shame that has followed me throughout this year.
10. Nobody wanted them – Lord, make me wanted oh Lord! Make me desirable again.
11. You gave them an opportunity when no one expected anything for them again – Lord, open a door for me that no man can shut again.
12. Lord, remove my destiny from people who cannot help me – divine wasters. Respond to my cries oh Lord and take full control of my destiny.
13. The eleventh hour may have passed or may be passing, you are the almighty – send me help and give me rest.
14. Never too late Lord, here I am, locate me in midst of pain and set me free.



15. Show me again that it is not by power!
16. I have no plan B, "come out again" for my sake, for my family sake and sort us out.
17. By faith, the elders obtained a good report - Give me strength while I am waiting that it will be well. Help my faith Lord to be strong.
18. Lord, add my name to the list of those who will witness your last minute visitation.

Mat 20:7  They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

19. You spoke to them. It's been a while I heard a quality message from you. Speak to me oh Lord to see me till the end of this year and into next year.
20. Speak to me in a way that the enemy can never hold me back again.
21. Act 12:7  And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. 
The angel spoke to Peter to get up and his chain fell off. Daddy, speak now that my chains may fall off permanently.
22. They replied " there is no man to hire us". Lord every reason behind my failure - valid or invalid, reasonable or unreasonable- terminate it.
23. Separate me this year permanently from the company of failures
24. The Vineyard owner said, Go ye also... Amen! From now I will begin to move forward.
25. Relocate me from the company of the unproductive and barren to the  company of the fruitful.



26. Daddy I beseech you, I may not deserve it, show me mercy.

Song – I believe, yes Lord I believe, Yes Lord I believe, it is well with me.

27. I believe. Lord I believe that sooner than later – the good news will find me.


Mat 20:8  So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
8  cev - .That evening the owner of the vineyard told the man in charge of the workers to call them in and give them their money. He also told the man to begin with the ones who were hired last.

28. I decree in the name of Jesus - This is my time. The set time to favor me has come.
29. My evening has come this year for reward, I will not be found wanting in Jesus name.
30. At the end of the day, your mercy will make up for the time I have lost in business and ministry.

Mat 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 

31. Lord, start with me and complete what you have started!

Mat 20:13-14  The owner answered one of them, "Friend, I didn't cheat you. I paid you exactly what we agreed. Take your money now and go! What business is it of yours if I want to pay them the same that I paid you?

Song: I never knew he will answer me this way.....

32. Do a miracle for me that will be so big that people will mind their business by force. Why.? It will be irreversible!



Give him praise!

PROPHETIC WORD!

The Lord says that every Dam that has stood against you this year will be permanently broken now!

Amen!

God bless you as you have a wonderful and blessed NEW YEAR.
Please click the comment button and share your comments and impressions in the place of prayer and above all - your testimonies

EVB 2014/2015

4 comments:

Praise said...

Amen !
We will continue to pray
Thank God for this tools

Evangelist Bee said...

Praise,
With His help and under HIS grace, we will pray and our prayers will not go wasted!

God bless.
EVB

Unknown said...

Amen! God is always on time and He and He loves to answer our prayers! May my hearts cry always touch His heart. Happy New Year Sir

Unknown said...

Amen!
This is so powerful my God bless you do much