Sunday, June 21, 2015

UNCOMMON DIVINE INTERVENTION

By

EvangelistBee


facebook- evangelistbee (PUBLIC FIGURE - LIKE)
Twitter@evangelistbee
Mail-evangelistbee@gmail.com



NOTICE FROM EVANGELISTBEE



For better management of the website and  for  more excellent functionality - all subsequent posts, prayer points etc. from Evangelist Banji Adesanmi and updates will now be seen  and accessed at 


The previous web address  www.evangelistbee.com too has been directed take you there. All previous content here is also duplicated  and copied to the new website - so you are not missing anything.

Click the link now - 


to  take you there and enjoy God's presence more!


Please remember to Subscribe to the new website via SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG VIA EMAIL on the new website Home page


GOD BLESS YOU.

Evangelistbee









PRAYER POINTS FOR URGENT DIVINE INTERVENTION. 



Mar 8:22  And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. 
Mar 8:23  And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 
Mar 8:24  And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. 
Mar 8:25  After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly. 

FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS….

Mar 8:22  And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. 

1. Thank you because I am not hopeless. My family is not hopeless! 
2. You came to Bethsaida – please come into my life and location.

3. Daddy, In the name of Jesus – visit me! Visit me now.
4. Where ever that man or woman is that is destined to help me – send them to me!
5. “They bring a blind man to him” – Let me helpers show up!
6. From the North to the south, east to the west, Lord release an Armada of Help for our destiny.
7. Holy Spirit, open our heavens and let all the power of  creation from on high make a way for us.
8. They cried for you to touch him, Daddy touch my life!
9. Lord Jesus, touch my business and bring it to life!
10. Please Lord I beseech you to touch my home and give me rest!

Mar 8:23  And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 

11. You collected his hand from theirs. Take my hand and free from all forms of encumbrance.
12. Take my hand and deliver me from every form of distraction.
13. Jesus! You took him out of the crowd! Take me out of the crown and single me out for distinction.
14. Lead me to the best location for my deliverance.
15. Lord, I ask that you will use all that you have to relocate me from average to greatness.
16. Heavenly Father – put your hand on me.
17. Let me start a journey that will lead me to a completely new experience.
18. I receive the occurrence of a new and uplifting experience in Jesus name.
19. I declare that my walk with you this month will lead to the asking of a question to confirm a new beginning.
20. In the name of Jesus, I will not regress, I will only go forward in Jesus name.

Mar 8:24  And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. 
Mar 8:25  After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly. 

21. I look up! Be my help!
22. I look up, Hope will find me.
23. I look up, deliverance will be my portion.
24. I look up, and in the name of Jesus – I WILL SEE!
25. My family looks up and we will not be downcast again.
26. We look up and see a new beginning!
27. We look up and we see new goals, new paths of power to pursue!
28. Lord! In every area of my life that I need second dose of your power – release it now!
29. Daddy – restore me, restore my family and restore my ministry.
30. The power that restores Peace into a life – release it into mine.

For we have prayed in Jesus Name. Amen.


EVB

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very helpful sir. May God continually uphold you. I get prayer points for whichever level I find myself. God bless you sir. Please do not relent.

Evangelist Bee said...

Idaresit,
Thank God you find the tools here helpful!
God will help me ma'am not to relent.
God bless you!
EVB

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
I thank God for coming across your wonderful blog site and look forward to even an opportunity of meeting you.
I have a sudden rest with the arrays of prayer points in here and I believe that God will indeed give me rest and bring to pass his reason of creating me.
May God bless you Sir and keep re-invigorating you as you proceed in his service.
Amen.

Evangelist Bee said...


Dear Olusegun

I am glad you found your way here and you are blessed!
Amen to your prayers

EVB