Wednesday, July 24, 2013

GOD OF WONDERS! MIRACLE BABIES!


By

EvangelistBee


facebook- evangelistbee (PUBLIC FIGURE - LIKE)
Twitter@evangelistbee
Mail-evangelistbee@gmail.com






Wonder Miracle Children!

I am encouraged! It’s been a TESTIMONY day !


Once in a while God gives us reason to believe. He gives reasons to know that what we know and teach about Him and His word is real.


The first two pictures inset are of a set of twin babies brought to our house this morning. We just came in from a prayer meeting where we prayed some very serious prayers. I will share some of the prayer bullets with you later. These twin babies - Samuel and David are testimony babies.

Samuel and David- Thank God for you!
 
Nifemi and Fiyinbomi -  Seed Miracle Babies!
This is their story. Yemisi got married 15 years ago and every year she was counting days of when she will carry her baby. It never came. She held on. Two years ago, we had two young girls come spend their holidays with us. We like spending time with miracle babies. These two girls were testimonies babies too. Their mums were neighbors living near one another who waited for 9-12 years range. As at the time they were in our house visiting, they were three years old plus. 

Yemisi walked into our house that day and my wife showed her the two girls - Nifemi and Fiyibomi and shared their stories with her. 

She played with them and challenged God that when next she comes to our house, God who had the cries of their Mum will have heard her own cries too. 

She left encouraged. These things are easier said than done but take it or leave it, I see again that God honors faith. Faith works. As I leave home now for work, I just witnessed Yemisi walk into our home with these two lovely boys - Samuel and David (pictures attached)

I am so excited preaching Him and the power of His resurrection. My wife quickly got on the phone asking a beloved Sister who lives near us who has been trusting God too to come over and CONNECT. That's the technical word – its time to CONNECT.

Please forward or send this link/story to anyone waiting on God to see this and CONNECT to the God of wonders. He will surprise them in Jesus name. Amen.

I promised to pray with you before I sign out. Lets pray

“Before Jesus could go ahead and perform at Lazarus tomb, he asked them to remove the stone!

Every stone causing your delay will be rolled away. Every Power hindering your progress will be crushed. Abortion will cease in your life. You will cease to stink. Men and women will enter a competition to help you. Like Jesus commanded, I command in the name of Jesus: 

Your health will come forth!
Your finances will come forth!
Your solutions will come forth!
Your dead situations will come forth!
Your glory will come forth!
Your dreams will come forth!
Your babies will come forth!
Lastly, Your full freedom will come forth!

In the Almighty name of Jesus............Amen.

Hit the "Comment" Button and Please share your testimonies or any other miracle babies you know.

EVANGELIST BEE.
No. 134– 24th  JULY, 2013
www.evangelistbee.com

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

I connect

Evangelist Bee said...

Anony

SO shall it be in Jesus Name. I promise that I will partake in your testimony in the name of Jesus.

EVB

Anonymous said...

I CONNECT IN THE NAME OF JESUS, ON BEHALF OF THOSE GENUINELY WAITING UPON THE LORD.
SO PASTOR, WHEN NEXT ARE WE PLAYING HOST TO YOU AT CHRIST CHURCH, GBAGADA (RCCG).
RE-AWAKE THE FLOCK.
HE REIGNS.

Evangelist Bee said...

Anony,

So will it be according to your faith.

No worries - christ church - In His time - He makes all things beautiful

Thanks

EVB

Unknown said...

God is not only the greatest but a Wonder, we connect on behalf of my sister in-law.

Unknown said...

I connect on behalf of my sis in-law

Evangelist Bee said...

Bro Femi,

Tell her - this is the word of the Lord.

Psa_9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

When it happens, we will put her testimony here for more to CONNECT

It is done! In Jesus Name.

EVB

Anonymous said...

I connect for me and my wife. We've been waiting for four years and believe God will give us a testimony before 2013 ends in Jesus name!!

Kolapo.

Evangelist Bee said...

The Kolapo's
As the Lord lives, it will happen and soon in Jesus name
EVB

Unknown said...

I connection behalf of a few of my friends both been waiting 7 years, I pray The Lord will give them their own bundles of testimonies in Jesus name.

Evangelist Bee said...

Juliana
God will remember them!
God will visit them !
God will answer them !
In Jesus Name
Amen
EVB

Anonymous said...

I connect in Jesus name. Pastor,I was at Christ Church this morning. After the prayers and your congratulations I danced carrying my babies in faith. God bless you richly for being a blessing. I will definitely keep you posted.

Evangelist Bee said...

Anony,
He has done it before - He will do it again!
Bless you
EVB

Anonymous said...

I used this chn as a point of contact to my friends may God give them triplet boys and girl to restore their waiting years

Evangelist Bee said...

Anony,
As the Lord lives, He will honor your faith on behalf of your friends. Let us know when it is done.
EVB

Unknown said...

I connect in the name of Jesus.

God has started a new thing. Lest all testify.

Tunde and Olajumoke.

Evangelist Bee said...

Tunde and Olajumoke.

Your faith will make you whole in Jesus Name.

EVB

Anonymous said...

By the grace of the Lord JESUS christ I stand as a point of contact and to CONNECT to this inexplanable and Undeniable Miracle for the Fruit of the womb(Twins) for Myself, my sisters And brother wives to be fruitful and to share in testimonies of Gods mercies and Grace over our lives. We receive strength in Hebrews. 11:11 and in Isaiah 66:7-8. In JESUS NAME I pray.

Evangelist Bee said...

Anony
We agree in the name of Jesus that the laws of life and conception will send to " Myself, my sisters And brother wives " and you will all be fruitful and will share your testimonies of Gods mercies.
Your faith has made you whole.
EVB

Anonymous said...

I connect for me and my husband to be blessed with twins...we've been married for 9 years

Evangelist Bee said...

Dear Anony,

YOu will smile in Jesus Name and you will proclaim that the Lord we serve is able!

EVB

Anonymous said...

I just had a miscarriage. We have waited 10 years. I connect to this with my waiting friends and I believe that God has started a new thing in our lifes.

Evangelist Bee said...

Dear Anony,
The Eygptian you see till now you will see no more in the name of Jesus.
Please let us know when the God of ISreal has proved Himself in your life.
God bless
EVB

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,....I connect I need a miracle.

Evangelist Bee said...

Anony,

Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

God will honour and perfect your desires in Jesus Name. amen
EVB

Anonymous said...

I connect in the Mighty Name of Jesus. I've had 3 miscarriages and a tubular pregnancy. I'm trusting God to wipe my tears and make me smile with my miracle babies. May the good Lord change my story and make mesmile. Amen!!!

Evangelist Bee said...

anony

So shall it be that

Joe 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm,....
Joe 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

In Jesus Name.
EVB

idowu said...

I connect in the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST, on behalf of myself and wife that God should give us twins before July 2015

idowu said...

I connect in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,ON BEHALF OF myself & wife that GOD will give us a twins before the end of JULY 2015.i will also share my testimony here.

Praise Lung said...

Thank you Heavenly father I connect and declare that very soon am posting here a testimony and encouragement to those waiting on God

Evangelist Bee said...

Idowu & Praise

Amen in the Name of Jesus

Amen!

EVB

Anonymous said...

All things are past away. Forget ye the former things. I will give you a new beginning. I CONNECT in the name of Jesus. By this time next year I will be playing with my healthy bouncing baby girl in Jesus name

Evangelist Bee said...

anony
He will surprise you in Jesus name.
AMen

EVB

Anonymous said...

i connect to this testimonies, by this time next year i will be playing with my bouncing twins, the proposed names are mofifoluwa, toluwani in Jesus name

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord

i havr seen ur testimony Praise God

please pray for me as i too want twin boys

Evangelist Bee said...

Dear ones
I pray the Lord will honor your declarations in Jesus name. Amen

Bless you.
EVB

Catherine said...

I keyed into these testimonies and I connect in Jesus' Name, Amen.

By this time next year I shall be blessed and bring forth AA blood genotype set of boy/girl twin to the glory of God.

Hallelujah, Amen!!!.

Evangelist Bee said...

Catherine,

AMEN.

Mar 5:34 Jesus said to the woman, "You are now well because of your faith. May God give you peace! You are healed, and you will no longer be in pain."

That will be your portion in Jesus name. Amen
EVB