Friday, August 20, 2010

I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK .....WHERE DID HE GO?

WHAT IS THIS? I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK .....WHERE DID HE GO?

by Evangelist Bee on Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:49am
WHAT IS THIS? I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK .....WHERE DID HE GO?


God takes care of stuffs – He still does it ! Even now! And He also takes care of the FINE  DETAILS of our lives and setback. This  testimony got me crying last month.

Dear BrotherBanji,
Good evening sir, I was excited when you gave your email address at the last Esther's night so we can share our testimonies with you and  also to encourage  you.

At the previous Esther's night held at RCCG miracle center last year 2009, you ministered and at the time, I was a sad woman and was really hurting because my husband of over 11yrs had left me. As at the time he walked out on our marriage,I was alone and lonely with our only son.

We came back from church on a thanksgiving Sunday and found he had packed from the house. He was out of the house for 20 months. I used to have a lot of  people in my life and suddenly am ALONE. He moved in with another woman who before long started living with him and had a baby for him.

Sir, it was with excitement  and joy within my spirit when a prophetic word came from you at last year's Esther's night, that there was a woman in the meeting whose husband had left her  and  that she does not know where he is but that before the next Esther's night, he will come back home. Sir, I took in the prophesy hook, line and sinker and kept praying concerning it. The Lord fought for me. He came back on cross-over night on the 1st of January. Our son and  I just came back from cross-over service and was trying to sleep around 2am when my phone rang- he said he was outside the  gate, he came back! Prophesy fulfilled !- My new year gift!

By  the time he came back  he had lost virtually all his investments which ran into millions. Finally, at the Esther's night  this year, another word came that concerns me when you said that there is a woman here whose husband had not been performing his conjugal duties  to his wife because of a recent illness and the Lord is healing him as she is here in the meeting. For 2 months this was my husband story because of a serious case of illness. After the word of knowledge at Esther's night, yesterday night, for the first time in 2months the Lord restored Him he said he would and I have my husband back. Praise the Lord!

Psa 107:20  He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.

Hope it  touched you and gives you hope that this month the Word that will change your testimony will flow to you. Little hinges turn huge doors.


EVANGELIST BEE
No. 106 – 20th AUGUST 2010



Click on "Comment" Tab below for your Comments, Responses and  Testimonies. 

2 comments:

David said...

Our God is faithful! Very faithful.

Evangelist Bee said...

2Ch 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

May God grant us strenght to believe in the face of mountains bigger than us!

EVB